We love titanium jewelry bracelets not only as it is smooth, silver-white color and impeccable durability. MagEnergy titanium bracelets can actually offer more than just good looks,it is supremely beneficial to your health.
The human body is home to a constant flow of electricity, which is related to the muscular and nervous systems. To break it down, our cells are actually made up of atomic and electronic nuclei, with the latter emitting both positive and negative charges. In a perfect world, these charges will work with each other to maintain a balance throughout the body. However, considering the number of electrical appliances we are surrounded by every day, (and the electromagnetic waves they give off) it’s very easy for that balance to be disrupted. When that happens, we can begin to experience a number of different symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, ringing ears, stiff shoulders, lower back pain, etc.
So what does wearing titanium jewelry have anything to do with maintaining the electrical balance within our bodies? Well, a lot actually. With its strong ionizing effects, titanium promotes a balanced electrical current throughout the body better than any other metal and helps to counteract the negative electromagnetic waves in our environment. As a result, the wearer will notice reduced muscle stiffness/pain and even an improved metabolism.
The more important is our titanium jewelry bracelet inset powerful magnets. So you could enjoy the magnetic therapy all day.12 health benefits of magnetic therapy.
Magnetic therapy is an alternative treatment which uses static magnets to treat conditions including arthritis, menstrual pain, menopause symptoms, migraines, and sports injuries.
2. Magnetic therapy can be administered through products including magnetic bracelets and other jewelry, magnetic plasters or patches, shoe insoles, mattresses, magnetic blankets, and magnetic creams and supplements. The magnets are simply placed on or near the health problem area.
3. It’s not clear how magnets might help improve health – one theory is that the body forms an electromagnetic field that responds to the healing power of magnets. This idea is linked to the iron in the blood, plus electrical impulses from all the body’s atoms, creating an electrical magnetic field.
4. Another theory is that magnets improve blood flow to body tissues, drawing fresh oxygenated blood to the area where the magnet is placed.
5. Because magnets are alkaline, they may counteract any acidity in the body caused by disease.
6. Magnets can be used to help back, shoulder, neck, knee, and other joint problems, plus around the lower abdominal area to tackle menopausal symptoms or period pain.
7. In one uncontrolled trial of 504 menopausal women, consultant surgeon Dr. Tena Walters found a small magnetic device placed in the knickers improved menopausal symptoms for more than 50% of women in the first month, with 75% seeing an improvement in three months.
8. Researchers at Exeter University analyzed nine placebo-controlled randomized trials, and the results concluded: “The evidence does not support the use of static magnets for pain relief, and therefore magnets cannot be recommended as an effective treatment. For osteoarthritis, the evidence is insufficient to exclude a clinically important benefit, which creates an opportunity for further investigation.”
9. Arthritis Research UK says while it’s been suggested magnets can be helpful for pain relief, including low back and knee pain, the evidence is too patchy to make clear recommendations on the kind of magnet therapy that might help. But it says the therapy is very safe, so it may be worth experimenting, although patients “have to weigh this up with the cost of the products”.
10. Another magnetic treatment is transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), which can be used to treat depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), tinnitus, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), anorexia, chronic neuropathic pain, cocaine dependence, and fibromyalgia.
11. TMS treatment involves a magnetic head which converts electricity into a magnetic field being placed against the scalp, explains consultant psychiatrist Dr. Leigh Neal, who runs the Smart TMS clinic in London. The magnetic field sets up electrical circuits in the brain, with the region targeted depending on the condition being treated. The electrical stimulation causes more connectivity between nerves in the brain, an increase in the amount of neural activity, and an increase in the number of neurotransmitters like serotonin.
12. Studies suggest up to 70% of depressed patients benefit from TMS if other treatments have failed, says Dr Neal.
By choosing MagEnergy titanium bracelets over any other type of metal, you not only get a gorgeous jewelry bracelet that is durable, lightweight, and resistant to rust, heat and salt water, but you will also reap the benefits that it can have on your nervous and muscular system over the years