●Surgical 316l Stainless Steel
●Top Grain Leather
●3000Gauss Neodymium Magnetic Therapy
●Engrave Logo is free charge
Genuine Leather and stainless steel clasp
Black Leather, brown leather, blue leather
Stainless steel magnetic clasp
10mm width, 19cm
2 Neodymium Magnets
Poly bag per pcs and 50pcs in a box
There are 2 package solution for this bracelet, wholesaler, retailer or online shop.
1.Poly bag for each bracelet and stick the bar code as image
2.Velvet bag for each bracelet and then Poly bag with barcode as image
We has cooperation with DHL express, UPS, Fedex and TNT, which could offer competitive cost and safe shipment.
●OEM &ODM Order Accepted
●500+ styles in Stock for mix order, MOQ 10pcs
●Strictly QC Process for high quality items control
●Perfect After Sales Service Solution
●Professional Clear Items Will provide
●Competitive Shipping Cost Around the world
Question: How to distinguishing real leather from fake?
Answer: There are several methods
1. Smell the leather. Real leather will smell like skin and fake will smell like plastic.
2. Water Test.Drop a small amount of water on the good, If the good is fake, the water will simply puddle up on top. But real leather will absorb a small drop of water in only a few seconds , telling you quickly if it is genuine.
3. Fire Test. Hold a flame up to the leather for 5-10 seconds to test it out
* Real leather will only char slightly, and smell a bit like burnt hair.
* Faux leather will actually catch flame, and smells like burning plastic.
Question: How to clean a leather bracelet or necklace?
First step is To Wipe a band with a dry cloth.It is important to wipe moisture and dirt from your strap regularly. Wiping the leather before cleaning it more thoroughly will ensure that dirt will not scratch it when you are scrubbing. A soft cotton cloth or microfiber jewelry cloth is great for wiping a leather watch band.
Second is To Scrub Bracelet Band with Soap and Water.
Pat down the leather strap with a damp cloth. Avoid using a wet cloth or immersing the leather in water. Put a small dab of mild, moisturizing hand soap on the cloth and scrub the leather band on both sides. Rinse and dampen the cloth with clean water and wipe the leather wristband clean. Dry it thoroughly. Make sure to allow the strap to air dry before wearing.
Third is to Care it with leather conditioner.
Leather conditioner keeps leather moist, which can prolong the life of a watch band and keep it shiny and soft. You can buy affordable professional leather conditioner in a variety of sizes. Follow the instructions on the package when using leather conditioner.