Stainless steel rings are super tough,non-corrosive, resistant to strong acid, no fading, no allergies, could be plated various colors. When inset crystals or gemstones, will be more charming designs.
Do you know how to make stainless steel rings? Today, I will take everyone into the MagEnergy production line and show you the details.
There are usually Two Kinds of crafts to make stainless steel rings: Lathe and Casting. The Lathe machine produce simple ordinary designs which are limited. Casting craft could make complex and vivid styles and more.
In this article, we only show you the casting stainless steel rings production.
The Process Flow:
1. Design making (computer design): use the computerized wax version to design the drawings on the computer through 3D software;
2.Design making (hand-carved design): use paraffin to sculpt the shape on the design drawings, and then use the paraffin casting method to pour out the silver plate;
3. Make Mold: The mold-making technical requirements are very high, as the mold quality directly affects the quality of the wax mold and metal bristles, making mold usually uses the four-leg method, the mold can not have any broken feet and adhesion;
A) Mold frame and the raw film should be clean B) to ensure that the original plate and rubber will not stick together C) determine the appropriate vulcanization temperature and time D0 when using the film, the use of plug, crossing, make up the first Filled up;
4. The wax molds prepared in a certain order are layered and welded on a wax rod in the direction of the circumference of the circle by a soldering wax. The wax pieces and the wax rods form a 45-degree angle for easy casting, and neither can be contacted. Also, solder as much as possible on the wax tree;
5. Gypsum and baking gypsum: Put the kind of wax tree into the stainless steel cylinder together with the chassis, stir the corresponding gypsum powder and water into gypsum slurry, and then slowly inject the gypsum slurry along the inner wall of the steel ling. Then naturally placed for 12-24 hours to ensure the coagulation of gypsum, the main role of gypsum die baking is dewaxing, first preheat the electric furnace to the initial temperature, put the gypsum mold nozzle down into the furnace, the baking time of the gypsum mold depends on The size and complexity of the steel tree;
6. Dissolved steel and casting: The melting of stainless steel is not only pure melting but also includes the purity of the liquid metal in the smelting process. It must be carried out in accordance with the casting requirements. When the plaster mold is finished to the end, it begins to melt the stainless steel and keep it molten. After the gypsum mold is kept warm, the stainless steel liquid is injected from the nozzle;
7. Cleaning: After the gypsum mold is broken by shrinkage, take out the steel tree, brush the large piece of gypsum with a steel brush, and spray the steel tree with a high-pressure cleaning spray gun until the surface of the steel tree is clean;
8.Modeling and inlaying: Due to the shrinkage and deformation caused by casting, the appearance of the mold usually has problems such as trachoma, cloak, heavy edge, depression, fracture, etc., which need to be repaired and corrected;
9. Polishing: This is an important method for the surface treatment of stainless steel jewelry. The surface of the polished jewelry is very bright and achieves the effect of shining shiny mirror surface.
10. Plating: The stainless steel color is silver, if you need other colors, such as gold, black, Grey, rose gold, or blue color, then it needs to do the gold/black/rose gold color plated.
11. Inset Stones: Some rings inset gemstones or carbon fiber to make it unique.
A full ten procedures, slow work out of the boutique! It turns out that the shiny and smooth stainless steel rings that we usually bring are produced in this way. It’s a great craft!
MagEnergy jewelry products are characterized by professionalism, fashion, and culture. They combine the cultural characteristics of various regions. Their products are exported to Europe, America, Middle East, Japan, Southeast Asia, and Africa, etc., and are well received by fashion people from all over the world. favorite. It is no wonder that the reputation of the entire stainless steel jewelry industry is so loud, and the reputation is first-class.